REPRESENTING WORKING PEOPLE IN
CENTRAL ILLINOIS FOR MORE THAN 35 YEARS
BACH LAW TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR INJURY VICTIMS:
- Report your injury to your boss at work, to the police in an auto accident
- See a Doctor immediately. Your injury must be documented and diagnosed.
- Tell the Doctor about all your Complaints. Do not minimize your injury; it could hurt you later in a different way.
- Consult an Attorney now, not later. Bach Law, like most attorneys, offers Free, No obligation Consultation.
- Do not discuss your case by Phone.
- Follow up with treatment recommendations. See a specialist and/or start rehab.
- Keep a Diary of your complaints, missed work, and missed opportunities. This will be invaluable later.
- Be Patient and be sure you are completely healed before stopping treatment.
- Wait until you are back to work at least 90 days before you agree to any settlement offer. It takes time for you to know the long term effects of your injury.
- If you have not done so already, Hire an Attorney. No one comes out ahead by settling without an attorney. Why would they pay you want your case is worth if they didn’t have to?